TOTALSOCCER

truly committed ...

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Ruud denies Milan link


Manchester United striker Ruud van Nistelrooy has refused to discuss stories in the Italian press linking him with a summer move to Milan.
The Red Devils' top scorer was controversially left out of the side that won the Carling Cup final on Sunday, and was overlooked as a substitute despite United coasting to a comfortable 4-0 success.
Milan's Adriano Galliani has already played down rumours that the Rossoneri will sign a new centre forward, but much could depend on the future of Andrei Shevchenko, who continues to be touted as a likely target for Chelsea.
"So far, I haven't played a bad season personally," he told De Telegraaf.
"A form crisis or panic is absolute nonsense.
"I want to concentrate myself here on the Dutch national team. I want to go to the World Cup and I want to produce a good performance there.
culled from SKYsports